All this time we've traveled this crazy long road of adopting (May 12, 2005 - July 29, 2008!), I never would have dreamed the road would lead to a location only 1.4 miles from my front door!
I also never dreamed the gift at the end of the road would be a newborn baby and a BOY at that! But what a precious boy he is.
I'm sorry I've not been on to keep you all posted. I'm sure I'll get better, but this newborn stuff is all new to me! He's so tiny and the reality of having complete responsibility over one so small is at times overwhelming, especially during one of those stretches wehre I've only had a couple hours sleep!
I'll try and post more soon. But until then I'll share some more pictures of C, our little man!
Here he is with D's spotted leopard Webkinz. If you've seen webkinz, you know they're not very big! I need to get a specific stuffed animal, like Debbie does with Izzy, so you can see how he grows. I'm ready for him to sprout a bit!