Monday, December 1, 2008

The Amazing Race in Moscow

Did anyone see the last two episodes of The Amazing Race where they were in Moscow? I was so surprised that I did not recognize but a few places they showed on the episodes. I know it's a huge place, but usually we recognize many places. They really went off the beaten path this time.

Secondly, I felt so bad for the Taxi driver that the two Frat Brothers stiffed! I sure hope the show paid that poor man!

Lastly, the guy who lost his passport and all his money by leaving his pack in the Taxi! Oh my goodness, I was just sick in my stomach for him. Can you imagine! We never left our hotel room, even to walk around the hotel without our passports!

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled program . . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...