Thursday, December 18, 2008

Replying about some comments

Penny brought to my attention that C's name would be known now by seeing the stocking. My main thing is that it's not spelled out in writing on the blog in order to be googled.

Same with D. I know most of the people who regularly read my blog know her name as well, but I try not to ever type it out. It's not AS big a deal now that we're done with Russian adoption. But still, better safe than sorry.

Gina, I have been saying to Hubby for a few weeks now that I think C looks like the Gerber baby! They have the little face printed inside the onesies and jammies and I'll hold it up to C's face and say, "see, it's him!" Adoption is nice that way, we can totally agree, and not feel bragadocious when someone says our children are beautiful because we had NO part in making them that way :O)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...