p.s. Stacy, I really like the convenience of the pocket diapers, I only have one Fuzzi Bunz left, that yellow one in the bottom of the second bin from the left. I have two Bum Genius that I like to use over night. I have 4 Bagshot Row Bamboo (you have to use a cover with) and 5 Snap EZ Ecos that are similar to Fuzzi Bunz and I liked them better than Fuzzi Bunz. I have home-made 7 pocket dipes that need covers and I really love them. I also have about 7 prefolds to use with covers and I like them too. I have a mish-mosh and love most all of them.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Picture of the Day - 1/11/10
p.s. Stacy, I really like the convenience of the pocket diapers, I only have one Fuzzi Bunz left, that yellow one in the bottom of the second bin from the left. I have two Bum Genius that I like to use over night. I have 4 Bagshot Row Bamboo (you have to use a cover with) and 5 Snap EZ Ecos that are similar to Fuzzi Bunz and I liked them better than Fuzzi Bunz. I have home-made 7 pocket dipes that need covers and I really love them. I also have about 7 prefolds to use with covers and I like them too. I have a mish-mosh and love most all of them.
Labels:
2010-Picture a day