Avid golfers holidaying in Gold Coast Australia are well catered for with dozens of world class courses including resort courses. With most courses within few minutes drive from the center of the Gold Coast, you will be sure to find a course that suits your needs. Visit Gold Coast and get to experience the 18-hole championship golf courses designed by the famous golfers like Jack Nicklaus, Greg Norman and Arnold Palmer to name a few. Some of the best and beautiful courses that you may wish to check out are the Robina Woods Golf Course, Meadow Park Golf Course, Emerald LakeGolf
In fact, Gold Coast hosts golf events like the PGA Masters, Palm Meadow Cup, Australian Ladies Masters and many more. I'm sure you will enjoy a relaxing holiday with an abundance of quality golf while on your fabulous Gold Coast holiday.
For entertainment purposes only, I would like to share some of the golf one-liners... Here they go...
GOLF IS LIKE CHASING A QUININE PILL AROUND A COW PASTURE...^_^ by Winston Churchill
THESE GREENS ARE SO FAST I HAVE TO HOLD MY PUTTER OVER THE BALL AND HIT IT WITH THE SHADOW...^_^ by Sam Sead
AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, IT'S STILL EMBARRASSING FOR ME TO PLAY ON THE AMERICAN GOLF TOUR. LIKE THE TIME I ASKED MY CADDIE FOR A SAND WEDGE AND HE CAME BACK TEN MINUTES LATER WITH A HAM ON RYE...^_^ by Chi Chi Rodriguez
BUNKERS HAVE UNNERVING HABIT OF RUSHING OUT TO MEET YOUR BALL...^_^ Unknown
Those one-liners are a bit corny but I hope you'll enjoy it somehow. If you have some jokes to share, i'll be glad to hear it here....Do share!