Friday, October 29, 2010

Canon - Delighting Me Always!

Canon EOS Rebel T2i 18 MP CMOS APS-C Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)If you like to travel or go to different places for a nature discovery, adventure and urban or rural trails, the best pal and company you could ever get is your camera. I had been to different places and captured thousands of pictures of them but I am just so in love with the new Canon EOS 550D. I am a novice user of a DSLR and I am always afraid of the  difficulty with all the settings of the camera however, the new Canon EOS 550D is easy to handle and absolutely user friendly. I am extremely amazed with its shutter speed and it has produced truly superior quality images that captures the life of the subject. It has an amazing battery life that you can use it for the entire day and still have it with you for the next day's adventure without the need to recharge the battery. It is lightweight and portable as compared to those bulky-looking cameras that have almost similar features. As a lady with small hands, it is important for me to have a good grip of the camera and also not getting sore by holding it. One incredible feature I didn't expect was its ability to shoot still and video in very low light. It also has a quick start-up time, nice features and simple controls. 





I highly recommend Canon EOS 550D to anyone starting with photography and to those already been an avid fan of DSLR cameras. This is definitely a best buy camera for the best deal you can get at amazon.com so shop there now to get this amazing offer! I'm not bluffing you!





Here are some of the reasons why the new Canon EOS 550D stands out among the rest as the best buy DSLR for anyone who likes photography:

-High quality images

-Superior processing

-Incredible image detail in low light

-EOS full HD movies (1920 x 1080p)

-The ability to crop an SD quality movie to the equivalent of approximately 7x magnification of regular shooting.

-Live view with its LCD screen to view and compose images and videos in real time

-Sharp focusing

-Fast shooting

-Sharper previews

-Prevents and automatically removes tiny dust particles resulting in cleaner images.

-An amazing 0.1 second start up time so you are always ready to capture spontaneous shots. 

-SDXC memory card compatible





Click on the image above to see the full features and offer prices for this camera. Canon is sure to delight you always if you grab one now! You wouldn't want to miss a moment, right?!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...