Tuesday, January 18, 2011

POEM

Inspired by a poem from a blogger friend, I hereby present to you....





TRAVELS


Western travel, Asian travel
happy travel and sad
travel that inspires and captivates
and not make my journey bad.
Gold Coast in Australia
Nami in Korea
 Petronas Towers in Malaysia.
Sentosa Island
Jeju Island
and the next thing I know, I'm in
Boracay Island having a tan.
Forbidden City
Great Wall
Summer Palace,
kick my ass off and
take me to China fast.
Although just a small island Singapore
There are many things to explore
Universal Studios
Singapore Flyer
Resorts World Sentosa 
and Marina Bay Sands 
List them down in your itinerary
for a worthwhile Singapore journey.
I'll be in hullabaloo
if I meet Mr. Doo
Little does he know
I'm coaxing him for a trip
to dine in Europe's alfresco.
US travel, European travel
Globetrotting, backpacking,
group and solo travelling
bring joy and excitement 
to my endless dreamland fling.
It ends here for now
On the stage I'll take a bow
A quick note to my beloved sponsor
"Thank you so much"
and I'm hoping for more. Ciao!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...