Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Travel Poem



Music In My Journey



Whenever I travel down the road
I look around and I 'm feeling bold
There's a place that lives within me
Whichever city I may choose to be.




I will always get the pleasure
Recall every street and shore
Sail down the oceans to the city I hold
so dearly, winding through my world.


That is where I wish to go, surely
Where I know I must be
A place where there's no boundary
A place full of hope and history




That is where I wish to go, truly
Where my senses tell me
Where the adventures wait for me
Where explorations are always free.


As I traipse down long and winding road
I witness scenes that I behold
High mountains, tall buildings and city lights
Endless expectations and sights.




I always recall the beauty
Reminisce every nook and bay
There's a place I know within me
In my heart I used to be.


I will be there, shortly
In no time, you will see
That is where I desire to be
For that is where I know I'm free.




There's a music in all my journey
Inspiring me in every way
As I see over the horizon
I see life full of mystery.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...