I'm back but not with a vengeance.... This blog definitely cannot go to rest now especially that three young gentlemen at heart have bestowed on me an award that motivates me to continue blogging or else they'll take it back from me.... Special mention to the hearttrobs of the blogosphere:
Alejandro Guzman,
Jim Mcintosh and
Jim Brandano.... Thanks for the recognition. It means a lot.... Mine has to wait for a while though so stay tuned for that...
Today, I'm going to be sharing pictures with you about another safari adventure that I had from the Safari World Everland Theme Park in South Korea. Unlike the Singapore's Night Safari, this tour is during daytime so there is a good opportunity to take photos of the animals in bright lights. Another difference here is that the wild animals move freely in the safari so you can't get the chance to step outside the bus (which is the main transport for touring the entire safari) and get the chance to explore it at your own leisure time on foot. There is no walking trail whatsoever just like the ones in Singapore. But you still get the chance to get up-close with the animals like bears, tigers, lions, elephants, giraffes, camels and zebras. The highlight of this safari is the cross breed of the animal between the lion and the tiger which is known as "liger". Ever heard of such a thing? This was the first time I ever heard of such and I really saw it right before my eyes. The pictures below will show you some of the animals you can find at the Safari World.
 |
| I'm showing off, don't you see? Try to see if you could do the same... |
 |
| When the bear preaches, the birds listen.... |
 |
| "Leave us alone", say the giraffes.... |
 |
| Hey, what are you looking at? |
 |
| Yoga poses will never be the same again..... |
 |
| Need a stretch....It has been a long day.... |
 |
| "I know what you're thinking", says the tiger. |
 |
| I'm not a tiger. My parents just happened to be a tiger and a lion. That made me puzzled too. Geez! Call me "Liger". |