Friday, April 1, 2011

Travelidiom Fun Saturday




no-where-land cause it's all water
Hi guys! Sorry I was not blogging the last few days. But anyways, I am back in action again. Sadly though I have to let you know that my travelidiom is on holidays and will not be around for the next few weeks or so or worse it may not appear again. I had a talk with the travelidiom creator (which is still me by the way) and she had decided that this might have to stop for awhile.... She was saying that she needed a break and was looking forward to unwind in a paradise somewhere no-where-land. Full of crap! As if there is such a place.... This had really put my nose out of joint as we were doing so well with the series and snapped, she just left like that. I have no illusions about writing idioms, as I know my English vocabulary sucks! Moreover, I have been as busy as a bee since my birthday last Thursday (31st March) - thanks to those who remembered it by the way - and I haven't had a moment to myself. I'm afraid this travelidiom series may come to a sticky end if she still doesn't email me a thing or so.



But geez, today is a Saturday and I don't really wish to disappoint you guys. I shall have to rack my brains for something to share with you anyways. It is bucketing down where I am now and I can hardly concentrate as I feel like turning in. I was deprived of sleep last night, reason being of too much thinking, contemplating and waiting until the cows come home......

Here's a video below that may seem to sound like another bit of crap but just view it anyway. Enjoy!





1. put nose out of joint - annoy or upset

2. have no illusions - be fully aware

3. as busy as a bee - very busy

4. come to a sticky end - finish in an unpleasant way

5. rack my brains - make a big effort to think of something

6. bucketing down - raining very hard

7. until he cows come home - for a long time
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...